Monday, December 3, 2012

Getting ready for the Christmas Show: Grade 3 and the "Little Match Girl" rehearsal




Aoi and Ayane are introducing the show




Wilson is the Narrator


" The snow was falling fast"


Ee Heng is the Father and
Victoria is the Little Match Girl


"Oh, I am so hungry!"


" ...She could barely walk"


"Oh no! What will I do?"


"I lost my slippers!"


Richard is the Little Boy


" Look! I found one!"


"not so fast!"


People were shopping for christmas gifts...


but no one was buying matches from her.


Kitty is the Woman with the Girl and
Zhong Min is the Girl


-"Sweetie did you like the gifts I bought you?"


"Lady, would you like to buy some matches?"


"No, I don't need matches"


"Mother, this girl stinks!"


"Get away from my daughter!"


"We don't want your matches!"


"Now, GO!"


"The snowflakes fell on her hair..."
 



Michael is the Man at the Street


"Sir, please buy one..."


""I don't want matches today..."


Isaline is the Homeless Woman


"Poor girl, good luck..."


"Good buy and Merry Christmas"



"Oh, my hands and feet are so cold!"




" I can see my grandmother when I light up the matches!"



Ashley is the Grandmother



"Come my little child..."



"come and hug me.."


" we will go to a place where there is no hunger"




"we will be before God:





Adrien is the Man in the Street and 
Ayane is the Woman in the Street


"She died in the cold..."


"On New Year's Eve!'


UP!


DOWN!


one more time...




UP! and

DOWN!

It feels good!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment