Friday, November 20, 2015

Did you check the blog? Weekly facts for the Elementary Grades

Hello all!

...and we are back! This time, I have a question for each grade. Please read it and research to find the answer.
Then email it to me (faye@ibsh.tw) and if you get it right, you will get the +5 points on your Class Dojo account!

Grade 3A Question:
What is the name of the fist group, Michael Jackson performed with?

Grade 3B Question:
What is the name of the most famous violin?

Grade 4A Question:
Who are the Wiggles?

Grade 4B Question:
Who is Jerry C? How did he become famous?

Grade 5A Question:
What happened in 2009 with the song YMCA?

Grade 5B Question:
Who is will.i.am and what genres of music is he performing?

Grades 6A and 6B Question:
Please answer all the above questions :)



4 comments:

  1. The Wiggles are a group that sing and dance. I have the book and saw them on Television. Miss Faye, this is too easy! Give me a harder one. I watch the Wiggles every time when I was small!!!
    Sincerely, Lydia Chen

    ReplyDelete