Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hands OFF! and Acceptance Skit ( Monday, October 1, 2012, HIS Library)


Grade 3 : Hands OFF! ( A skit created by the 3rd graders through improvisation)

Victoria and the "Cafeteria incident"

Richard is the narrator

"Hey! Why are you always first in the line?"

"The funny girl!"

"Hey! Hands OFF!"

Which group did it right?


Grade 6 - Acceptance.

My name is KEINE  (Nobody) and I come from Germany

My name is NIKO (Nobody) and I come from Croatia

"I long for a friend"

"Go away! You have a funny accent!"

"Go away! You have a funny name!"

"Don't you see we are in the middle of an important discussion? Go away!"

"If you act like them, you will be accepted"
"I don't understand. I want to be me. I don't want to act to be accepted!"

Hi, my name is INGEN (Nobody) and I come from Holland

I am new and I wish I had a friend...

Hello. 
Call me "friend". 
I will never walk in front of you and try to lead.
 I will never walk behind you and try to follow. 
I will always walk beside you and be your friend.

Lean on me!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment